Friday, November 16, 2012

Hey, it's Jahnae and I'm now forced to talked about what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for going to New York for my birthday.My mom wanted me to have a party, but it's my birthday, not hers. I'm also thankful for my best friend, Samira, because we're going to the movies tomorrow. I can't wait , because I've been waiting long enough. I'm also thankful for my mom. She always bragging about me. And that make me feel good. I'm also thankful for my aunt. She buys me anything I want. I am also thankful for my cousins. I really don't know why I am, I just love them. I'm thankful for my great aunt. She was a big part in raising me. Since my grandmom (her sister) died when I was two, my great aunt and uncle  was like my grandparents. I'm so thankful for them. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment